Dr. Anantbhushan Ranade - Consultant Medical Oncology in Lakshya Cancer Hospital Pune
Senior Consultant Medical Oncology - Lakshya Cancer Hospital
Over the 21 years practice in medical oncology, Dr. Anantbhushan Ranade is presently working as oncologist at Lakshya Cancer Hospital in Pune. He is the best consultant medical oncology who involved in diagnosing, treatment management, and counselling for cancer patients
He is able to represented wide variety clinical research papers in different forums and became the youngest first president from Maharashtra expect Mumbai, Dr. Anantbhushan Ranade received many national and international awards in his career and distributes his opinion on cancer and helps patients to recover it.
Dr. Anantbhushan Ranade – Achievements and Awards:
- Winner of Life award at Mumbai, India in 2016.
- Global Young Investigator Award at Indianapolis, USA in 2002.
- Book author of The Oncology Knowledge Bank, Lung Cancer Vol1, 2, 3, Lung Cancer book.
- He has elected as president in Indian Society of Medical & Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO) from 2015-16.
- He has more than 21 years of work experience or practice in treating cancer patients.
- Since 2015, he pursued as Honorary Vice-President and President in Elect, Molecular Oncology Society (MOS) (National society of molecular oncology, India).
- From the year 2015, Dr. Anantbhushan Ranade is also worked as Director of Oncology at Department of oncology from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS).